Our commitments are communicated to all employees, contractors, and suppliers and include:
- Installing a corporate culture where harm to our staff through work is totally unacceptable.
- Proactively assessing health, safety and environmental hazards for new business, new and existing work systems, practices and equipment.
- Encouraging team problem-solving at all levels of the organization to implement work practices that continually improve safety, environmental standards and productivity.
- Reporting and investigating incidents and implement systems and practices that
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements and industry standards.
- Training managers and employees to competently perform work described in safe work procedures.
- Providing information to all employees, contractors, and customers that inform them of health safety and environmental issues relevant to
- Ensuring products are safe and without adverse environmental impact.
- Creating a culture where all
Seicloneemployees take responsibility for implementing our safety and health management system by striving to achieve a zero tolerance towards hazards, incidents, and injuries.
- Continuously improve safety and health management by setting objectives, plans and performance measures and regularly reviewing progress against the targets.
- Involving our employees in safety and health management through training and by contributing in identifying, assessing and controlling hazards.
- Expecting a goal of zero incidents and accidents 2017.